I am 25 years old male and i got my

Question
I am 25 years old male and i got my bloodwork in november after weak digestion and my sgot sgpt levels were high (187 sgot and 205 sgpt ) and my hb was also low 10.7 . My heptitis c , hep B test and HIV test came negative . Then i started ayurvedic medicines and after a week my sgot and sgpt levels came down to 78 and 121 and hb improved to 11.5 . then i get ultrasound of whole abdomen and it showed reduced paraenchymal echogenicity of liver and all other things were good. On 22nd december i got another report . i am attaching all the reports . My question is why is the liver inflamed ? My body feels cold especially hands and feet and my body temperature is low in 97's all the time is it due to low hb and low rbc ? Is liver causing my low hb and low rbc ? How can i treat my liver ? I don't drink alcohal now but i used to drink occasionally and sometimes daily for some days.
Should i go for Liver Fibroscan ? I am currently using multivitamin and glutamine supplement.
What does my ultrasound report signify? Should i go for virus testing again?
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further inputs needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I have checked the attached reports. The first thing I would need to ask is for the reason that made you seek medical attention or to get the tests done. The next thing to ask is whether you are an alcoholic and whether you have any specific symptoms. The third thing to ask is whether you are a diabetic and whether you are on any medication.

The reports suggest that the liver enzymes are raised. It could be due to effect of alcohol. I would be able to comment further after hearing your inputs in relation to the questions I have asked.

As such, you need not repeat the virus tests. I will wait for your response before I can tell you whether you need to go for a liver fibroscan. That will also help me to correlate the ultrasonogram report. I do not suppose that taking multivitamin supplements would help.

Please be informed that glutamine is a free aminoacid that cannot be stored for an extended period of time in the body. So if you are on a maintenance diet - not trying to lose or gain weight (muscle or fat) or if you are bulking (putting on muscle/fat or just muscle), then you probably do not need to use glutamine supplements.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: I am 25 years old male and i got my 1 hour later
I had IBS with bloating,acidity, indigestion and i felt cold more often and my body temperature sometimes is low like in 97's and i felt nausea ,malaise that's why i went for complete blood work. I am not an alcoholic but i drink occasionally but in the past i used to drink sometimes for days but not in the recent months. I am not a diabetic and i am not on any medication . i exercise daily and have a decent muscular body.
Right now my symptoms are indigestion , feeling cold sometimes through the day accompanied my low body temperature ,weakness in hands .

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the inputs.

Let me assure that the ultrasonogram or the reports are not a cause for concern even if the liver enzymes are raised. Nothing needs to be done about it at present and you have no reason to worry.

Follow-up: I am 25 years old male and i got my 9 hours later
Understood your point sir but please answer these
1 Sir i can't decipher the ultrasound report which says reduced parenchymal echogenicity . is it Fatty liver or Scarring or Inflammation?
2 Is my low HB and low RBC'S related to my liver problem? What can i do about it?
3 Is reduced body temperature and cold feelings a symptoms of low HB and low RBC's?
4 Should i take some herbs for liver like milk thistle ,dandelion etc?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Just give your liver some rest. Everything should be fine.

Detailed Answer:
1. It does not indicate fatty liver or scarring. It could indicate acute hepatitis or diffuse malignant infiltration and calls for clinical correlation. Based on your inputs, the former could be a possibility.
2. No. Iron supplementation is needed.
3. No
4. No. The best thing would be to do nothing.