How to postpone menstrual bleeding while on Regesterone?
Continue with Regesterone.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Since the periods have already started, you can continue taking regesterone. The spotting will stop in next 2-3 days. Do continue taking Regesterone thrice a day till 21st and then stop taking it. You will have withdrawal bleeding after 2-3 days.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding on danazol and regesterone
- Regesterone 10mg advisable to postpone period
- Is it safe to use regesterone to postpone periods
- Is regesterone helpful for irregular menstrual cycle
- Is it safe to take regesterone tablets for postponing periods
- Having intercourse while taking regesterone
- Will regesterone 5mg help in postponing my periods
- Regesterone for postponement of menses
- Vaginal bleeding not stopping by regesterone
- How does regesterone sandoz work
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...