Does protected intercourse alter the effect of Regestrone tablets?
It will not affect periods.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Having a protected intercourse does not affect the periods. After you stop taking Regesterone the periods are likely to start in next 72 hours. Do wait for the periods after stopping the medicine.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Regestrone tablet birth control
- Regestrone tablet sandoz
- Side effect regestrone tablet is used
- Side effects of regestrone tablet usage
- Side effects of regestrone tablets
- Regestrone tablet dosage
- Effect of regestrone tablet on conceiving
- Effect of regestrone tablet
- Regestrone tablet adverse effects
- Regestrone tablet side effects weight gain