How to calculate the ovulation time inorder to get pregnant?
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
As I can see, your cycle has not been regular.
It was 20 days in APril, and then 28 days in May.
WIth irregular cycles, ovulation can be very irregular and unpredictable.
The strips are not very reliable in either case.
It is best to remain sexually active throughout the cycle.
Alternatively, please go for follicular monitoring ( tracking ovulation by serial pelvic ultrasound scans ).
That way, ovulation is objectively and definitely confirmed, helping you to plan conception.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is the time of ovulation calculated
- How to predict the ovulation date to get pregnant
- Pregnant how to confirm the date of ovulation
- Ovulation times to get pregnant
- How to calculate ovulation to get pregnant
- Trying to get pregnant ovulating time mature sperm
- How to calculate ovulation date
- How to determine ovulation period to get pregnant
- Diagnosed as pregnant how to know the ovulation day
- Best time during ovulation to get pregnant