How much B-complex supplement can be taken in one day?

Dr. Klarida Papaqako

Posted on Sat, 6 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: Is it safe to take a B complex supplement and a 5 hour energy in the same day? Also..I am a rural letter carrier-drive my own car. I am in the sun all day in my car and have no air conditioning. I didn't get nauseous but felt a little dizzy today. I am home now and feel better but just feel a little our of it. Haven't slept much either. I am feeling better as time goes on.

should have read feeling a little out of it.
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry. Follow advises, and you will be fine.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for using HCM,

From what you are describing, you should not worry about it.
The supplement of Vit B that is in the energy drink, is very low, and it won't lead in a overdose.
Also, since you have started a new job, the symptoms you are describing, and the job you have been doing, are consistent with dehydration.

Try drink plenty of water during day, walk and stay in the shades as much as possible, keeping a bottle of water with you all the time, eat healthy and sleep well, avoid alcohol and smoking.

If you start with other symptoms let me know and will advise accordingly.
For now, it seems like its just a momentary dehydration, and you will be fine with the following of the advises.

I would be happy to answer if any other question.

Dr. Papaqako
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 39 minutes later
If it matter I took a ginseng too capsules sold at wal mart.
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Natural products, with no side effects.

Detailed Answer:

I checked the product that you mentioned. It has only natural components, that have no side effects and didn't cause any damage.

So, I stay again for the dehydration, as cause of your symptoms.

The fact that you are getting better, is a good sign.

Let me know if you have further questions. Otherwise please rate and close the question.