How long stress fracture in vertebrae takes to heal?
Surgery is necessary.
Thank you for the query.
Please consult orthopedist with your problem. You need surgical stabilization of cervical spine. Otherwise the pain wont go away. It may also get worse if nothing wont be done. Please do not wait with it.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How are stress fractures treated
- Toe stress fracture healing time
- Third metatarsal stress fracture healing
- How to wrap a stress fracture
- Vitamin d and stress fractures
- Stress fracture pain after healing
- Stress fracture from crossfit
- How to treat a stress fracture on foot
- Stress fracture of hand symptoms
- How do stress fractures occur