How long does vaginal bleeding continue post medical abortion?
I've had unwanted pregnancy so took 2 x 800mg mispristol under my tongue on 26th feb. I'm sure abortion is completed but the blood is running it's partially heavy. it was better 3 days back but again started heavy bleed since last 2 days.
I've attached my CBC and urine test report so you may assist me with my further scope of action. I've gotten severe diarrhoea last night and the stool is totally watery. i feel drained.
No need to worry
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Bleeding continues for about7 days after taking misoprostol.
You should not worry if you are not changing pad earlier than every2 hours.
Your reports are not uploaded.
Please upload the reports.
Dr Deepti Verma
The reports are normal.
Blood present in urine is due to vaginal blood mixed with urine.
Dr Deepti Verma
i took the medicine on 26th feb morning technically making it 5 and half days right now. I've started experiencing clotting from 2 days and my blood is smelly recently.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding post menopause
- Continuous vaginal bleeding and adderall
- Continuous heavy vaginal bleeding
- Continuous vaginal bleeding for months
- Vaginal bleeding post-hysterectomy
- Continuous vaginal bleeding causes
- How to treat vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal bleeding post mdma
- Vaginal bleeding after abortion
- Adderall cause continuous vaginal bleeding