How long does it take to recover from a brain stroke?
Symptoms would gradually improve
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms. Brain stroke is definitely a possibility based on your symptoms. The diagnosis can be confirmed by doing an MRI scan of brain.
Recovery does happen in cases of brain stroke, however, it may be slow. It may take a few weeks to get better.
I hope you are on appropriate medications such as aspirin.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long in icu after a stroke
- Paranoid after stroke how long
- How long in ice after a stroke
- How long are stroke patients admitted
- How to get brain back stroke
- How long in hospital for a stroke
- How long would a person survive after brain stroke
- How to take precaution for stroke
- How long to rest after stroke
- How long does brain stroke coma last