How long does ear infection take to improve?
can take 2 to 3 days for some initial improvement
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
It can take 2 to 3 days for some initial improvement in some persons though others may note some small changes in 36 hours of initial dosing.
After the initial change, the symptoms should continue to improve and normally resolve before completion of the antibiotic but should still complete the course.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
may consider waiting till tomorrow to see if any changes
Since this is day 3, you may want to complete your course today and wait till tomorrow to see if there is any change.
There are no complications that should occur between today and tomorrow.
Please feel free to ask anything else
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How do ear infections spread
- How long home school ear infection
- Middle ear infection how long does it take to heal
- How to treat an ear infection
- Ear infections how long off school
- How long can an ear infection exist
- How to cure ear infection
- Flucloxacillin for ear infection how long
- How to get rid of ear infection
- How to fake an ear infection