How long does Aprolazam remain in the blood stream?
Drug would be eliminated till Thursday
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.
Average eliminatiom half life of alprazolam is 11.2 hours and a drug needs five half life to come out of body completely. In that case, alprazolam needs around 56 hours i.e less than 3 days. If your have taken alprazolam on Monday, then chances of getting negative test are high. Rest, depends upon your body metabolism. So, just relax.
In case, you need further help, you can ask.
Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does methadone stay in the blood stream or body
- How long does marijuana stay in the blood stream
- How long does lithium carbonate stay in the blood stream?
- How long does candesartan stay in blood stream
- How long can celexa be detected in your blood stream
- How long typhoid bacteria remain in blood
- How long does it take for celexa to leave your blood stream
- How long does it take for methadrone to leave my blood stream
- How long does smoking crystal meth stay in blood stream
- How long does metformin stay in blood streaming