question-icon

How long Follihair tablet and Jeune hair oil be continued for hair fall?

Posted on Fri, 13 May 2016
Question: Hi Dr, I m having oily scalp and dandruff for more than 3 years and hair fall so i meet with dermatologist . Dr prescribed the below medicine and I'm taking medicine for a 5 months
Follihair tablet
Juene hair oil enriched with toctorienol
Sebhoowash Shampoo .(weekly once)

can I continue the same medicine ? is this right one to cure my problem.

and also I have few white patches in my ear back side ..I shown the same Dr ..he gave below
AF 400mg 4 week per 1

Onabet Creams. ..ths medical I haven't used yet ..

so totally I feel its all related to seborrhoeic dermatitis...

I would like to know these medicine all correct too cure my problem ...I want to know what type diet I need to take to cure oily scalp nd overall to cure .please guide me
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah (6 hours later)
Brief Answer:
They are good drugs for your disease condition: Seborrheic dermatitis!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this diagnosis though happy you are receiving the right treatment. I have reviewed it and I can certify these to be adapted to treating the reported disease condition. I will say go ahead and start using this medication. Report progress and am pretty sure the results would be encouraging enough.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah (2 hours later)
Dr thank you so much your inputs . here with I enclosed the photo copies of white patches .for this can I start onabet creams? ...I would like to know that hair oil Juene enriched with toctoreinal what purpose is this ..I m bit scary to applied to all these in scalp to make sure it every things to be write and also I m really need a input from you ..and.what type of food and vegetables or nuts or any I Need to add in diet to cure or reduce the oily scalp and what type of food i need to skip ...plz suggest me...thank you so much your info .
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah (36 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
provide me with a list of your medications!

Detailed Answer:

Can you please provide an exhaustive list of all drugs you are taking now? I want o make sure you are not being over medicated. You may not need to take all of these drugs at the same time. Thanks of the image, too. I have reviewed it and will incorporate the information into my next response.

I hope to hear from you!
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah (1 hour later)
Hi Dr , thank you , As of now I m taking follihair tablet daily one and applying Juene hair oil at night time daily ..weekly once using sebhoowash shampoo.... other days I m using dove dandruff cure shampoo...that's all ...

still now I haven't use af400 mg and onabet creams.

and also please suggest to me diet control ( food level ) as I wanted information in previous notes. ...

thank you .
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah (13 hours later)
Brief Answer:
See below!

Detailed Answer:

I will say wait a little before you start the Onabet products. Eat all diets, there is really no need for restrictions . What I will insist on is a healthy and balanced diet. No foods have been identified to worsen this disease condition.

Let me know if you have any further worries. I wish you well.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah