How far back can a urine test dectect marajuana?
Minumum of 7 to 10 days
Hi dear.Thanks for giving me an opportunity to address your query.
According to me time taken for most drugs including marijuana depends on various factors such as frequency, dosage and last time of use, genetic makeup, the state of metabolism, digestive and excretory systems and above all the sensitivity and specificity of the test employed for detection.
If you are not a regular user then upto 7 to 10 days (subject to variation depending on the above mentioned factors) is the approximate detection time in urine post usage.Fast metabolism and good hydration can have a marginal effect in helping the drug to get excreted faster.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Call back from urine test
- Urinating a lot and back pain
- Urine infection back pain
- Orange urine and back pain
- Foamy urine and sore back
- Wbc urine test come back rare
- Foamy urine back pain tested negative
- How is back pain and pain during urination controlled
- Foamy urine and back pain
- Unable to hold back urine