How does the hepatitis B infection spread?
Hepatitis B is not spread by kissing!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this worry that you have expressed. Hepatitis B is not transmitted by kissing. There is no reason to be afraid of a possible contamination from the kiss you both shared. If you have never been vaccinated against hepatitis B, I recommend you do so. It is cheap and very effective.
In all, you are safe as Hepatitis B cannot be transmitted through sex.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hepatitis b staph infection
- Chronic hepatitis b infection
- How is hepatitis b infection treated
- How to treat chronic hepatitis b
- What is the cure for hepatitis b infection
- Hepatitis b spread through saliva
- What is the treatment for hepatitis b infection
- Chronic hepatitis b virus infection
- Chain of infection hepatitis b
- How is hepatitis b transmitted