How can periods be delayed?
Hello dear,welcome to HCM forum.
Periods can be postponed for a few days with hormonal agents like nore ethisterone.This is a common practice.It is to be started 3-4 days before the expected date,and can be continued maximum up to 2 weeks.You can discuss with your doctor.
But,do this only if necessary.It can make your periods irregular.Hope you are not breast feeding.
I hope this will answer your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to delay period for vacation physically
- How to delay my period on logynon
- How to delay a period
- How to bring delayed periods immediately
- Delayed periods pregnancy test report negative how to regularize periods
- How can period be delayed intentionally
- How to cure delay in periods
- Trisprintec 28 how to delay period
- Delayed periods how to terminate the pregnancy
- How to take primolut to delay period
- What causes imbalance,dizziness and stiff neck after a head injury?
- Should a fall after knee replacement be a cause of worry?
- Suggest treatment for long mensuration bleeding
- Suggest treatment for swollen testicles
- Suggest treatment for red itchy bumps around belly button
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with persistent fever
- What does ALT/SGPT of 52 indicate?
- What causes redness in eyes?
- Suggest treatment for cyst in ear lobes
- What causes delayed periods after taking Sysron N1BD?