How can I get rid of a red rash in the armpit?
Eczema, fungal infection or increased sebum production.
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns, but it is better to send a photo attached with a follow-up query to be able to guide you better. However, this can be due to a number of causes including increased sebum production, fungal infection or eczema. I would recommend that you continue on the antifungal cream and add a hydrocortisone cream also.. also you should take an antihistaminic as fexofenadine and diphenhydramine.. to help fast resolution apply cold compresses or calamine lotion.
I hope I answered your question.
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red rash around shoulder and armpit
- Red rash under armpit cocaine
- Red rash armpit leaking
- Baby red rash under armpit
- Itchy red rash under armpit
- Dark red rash next to armpit
- Red rash under armpit
- Red rash next to testicles and armpits
- Have itchy red rashes on abdomen how to remove this
- Sore red rash under armpits