Hi , my symptoms started off as a sore throat

Question
Hi , my symptoms started off as a sore throat and tickley throat and random choking on air.
Now my eyes are so sore and i have one sided dripping (right side) out of eye and nostril. Keep sneezing and my head ache ja really bad , is this sinusitis?
Sun, 4 Feb 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upper respiratory infection

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for question.
You seem to have caught with inflammation may or may not be because of allergy.
Sorethroat and ticking that with air gasping indicate upper respiratory tract inflammation. since you have one sided runny nostril and eye it could be sinusitis too.
Good thing is it is not spread out and do not have fever n body pains. simple steps now can help control.
1) Gargling with warm salt water thrice a day.
2) Sinus washes with saline if you have neti pot.
3) Anti allergy medication like Claritin.
4) A lot of fluids including lemon tea, chicken soups.

Follow-up: Hi , my symptoms started off as a sore throat 39 minutes later
Hi
I do have fever, i have had it for about 4 days (fever)
I have been taking clarentyne daily as i thought it was allergies to begin with but dont seem to do much and hve been also trying nasonex nose spray. I am sneeZing but the dripping is all one sided. Sore throat is gone now and my head ache is in my eyebrows.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sinusitis is high possibility

Detailed Answer:
when the frontal sinuses are stuffed it causes pain over brow. Neti pot may work. try it, also steam inhalation to be continued more frequently.

Follow-up: Hi , my symptoms started off as a sore throat 8 hours later
I am at rhe doctor now , i woke up this morning face is all swollen and symptoms about 5 times worse. I am in alot of pain. Eyea are running. And green mucus. Hopefully he can give me something :)

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Doctors opinion?

Detailed Answer:
what was doctors opinion? What medicine did he give.