Hi doctor I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant I have

Question
Hi doctor I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant I have right side pelvic pains coming and going and hips are sore. Noticed a creamy discharge with the pain is that anything alarming? Also I did a hcg test at 5 weeks and levels were High I have attached reports
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be normal during pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
I have seen the attached reports. You are pregnant and sac is seen inside the uterus. There can be a mild increase in vaginal discharge during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. This is not worrisome.
The pain in pelvis and sore hips can be due to the effect of hormonal changes on the ligaments which tend to loosen up during the pregnancy. Proper calcium supplements after 14 weeks will help in decreasing such small pains. Right now you can have rest and avoid any activity that aggravates the pain. This is likely to subside with rest and a mild pain killer like paracetamol.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Hi doctor I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant I have 20 hours later
Hi doctor I had a lot of diharrea a while ago my stomach was sore while diharrea it looked like black I think I ate something wrong. I’m drinking lots of fluids I hope diharrea doesn’t cause a miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Mild diarrhea does not harm the baby.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Diarrhea usually does not induce an abortion. You need to have a light easy to digest food like rice and yogurt. Have plenty of fluids and rest. In case it does not subside then you can have medicines like Imodium or Lomotil. Do consult your gynecologist in case it does not subside.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Hi doctor I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant I have 11 minutes later
Ok great . If u remember I had told you about my hcg being High at 5 weeks and we said it could be twin pregnancy . I’m entering my 7th week I will be seeing the gyna on Tuesday InshaaAllah would u recommend me to do another hcg test? Or should I just leave it to the scan?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do wait for the scan.

Detailed Answer:
Ultrasound scan is the best way to diagnose a twin pregnancy. A repeat HCG test will not help. It is best to wait for the scan.
Regards.