Owl Image

Hello Doctor, My wife is suffering from Epilepsy , and

Question
Hello Doctor,

My wife is suffering from Epilepsy, and due to the usage of Tablet she has accumulated Abdominal Fat, Can Sauna Belt Help her to reduce the fat or suggest other Best Method to Reduce the abdominal Fat
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sauna belt is not effective.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Well sauna belt or vibration belt has only a temporary effect as far as weight loss is considered because it burns or more accurately dehydrates the fat cells but it has to be followed with proper exercise and diet if u really want to make a change.
To reduce the belly fat you have to proper physical exercise monitored by a qualified trainer. Proper diet also important. Avoid fatty food and sedentary life style. Keep engaged all the time. Relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation also helps.
Wishing you good health
Thanks

Follow-up: Hello Doctor, My wife is suffering from Epilepsy , and 14 hours later
Hello Doctor,

Thanks for your Response, Would Like to Know if it is safe to get conceived when under Medication for Epilepsy. (Levipil 500 is being Consumed)

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is relatively safe.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for followup.
Levipil is the brand name of drug levitrecetam. It is a comparatively safe antiepileptic drug in pregnancy. However high dose can cause congenital malformation. So kindly get a gynaecological opinion before starting levipil.
Thanks