Having pain in heels. Feels like stone. Cause?
Thanks for posting your query.
You are thinking right, it seems to be planter fasciitis. It is common in people with high arches.
I suggest you to continue stretching exercises. Wear shoes with good cushioning. Do contrast foot bath (dip your foot in warm and cold water alternatievly). Take antiinflammatory drug like ibuprofen as and when required to reduce pain and inflammation.
Hope this will help you. Let me know if you have any more concern.
Please accept my answer if you have further query.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Dr Saurabh XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain in leg feels like growing pain
- Bottom heel pain causes
- Does pid pain feel like period pain
- Back pain feel like ovary pain
- Feels bubbles heel pain
- Having pain in heels feels like stone cause
- Abdominal pain that feels like muscle pain
- Severe heel pain causes
- Stomach pains that feel like hunger pains
- Pain that feels like labor pains