Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Having pain in head and all over body. Cause and cure?

Feb 2014
User rating for this question
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 5930 Questions
hi my wife having head pain, body-pain at lease in 2 to 3 days .regularly.
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 1 hour later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query.

Common reason for having head and body pain is stress and anxiety.It occur due to stress, incomplete sleep, or other factors that lead to muscle contraction.
Other possibility could be a post-viral syndrome, especially if she had a viral infection recently.

In addition, she should do the following blood work, if not done already- hemoglobin, vitamin B12 level, vitamin D level and thyroid profile.

She can also use some of these tips

1. Try to reduce stress by doing relaxation exercises.
2. Consume atleast 4 litres of water in a day.
3. Take diet XXXXXXX in calcium,iron , minerals and vitamins.Increase fresh fruits and XXXXXXX vegetables in her diet.
4. Sleep in a dark silent room atleast for 6 straight hours
5. Do not watch TV in the same room she is sleeping in.
6. Avoid caffeinated drinks just before sleep.

Hope this will help you. Please do write back if you have any additional concerns.

Wishing her good health...

Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having pain in head and all over body. Cause and cure? 22 minutes later
thanking you very much will help me lot for her health .
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 53 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query again.

I am glad to know that I could address your concern.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and give your reviews about this service.

Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at WWW.WWWW.WW
Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor