Suggest treatment for dry throat and shortness of breath due to cold air

hello im 27 yr old girl. i have fatigue always i cant raise a moderate weighing thing for a long time then my hands start shaking ive been experiencing stiffness and vibrations in my left leg when stand for some time and sort of muscle contractions also happens.and i also have trichorrhexisnodosa my hair breaks too much i have tested for thyroid it is normal my new doctor advised me another blood test for calcium cbc so and so and TSH again.....he said it can be calcium deficiency now i have another problem when at cold climate (not too cold here its India) dry throat and shortness of breath when cold air gets in. its like my throat muscles are stretching when i start talking so i cant talk too much it happens only in the cold seasons but it also happens when i talk laying down at night doctor said im havng problems with high humidity but i have no problems when i sit in ac room at other seasons.........
Fri, 16 Nov 2018