Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Having hairfall problem. Suggest medication?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Dear Doc please find attached pic for the reference. Also please suggest some solution for hair fall control.
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 days later

Thanks for your query.

I have gone through the image you have attached. the lesions are infected acne. Do apply a ointment with combination of ADAPALENE and CLINDAMYIN. Adapalene is a Vit A analogue and helps to reduce acne and maintain skin health, clindamycin is an antibiotics specific to treat infections inn the acne. ADACLIN is a commonly available brand of the combination.

For hair fall do use MINTOP 5% solution to the scalp applied every alternate day. This will improve the blood circulation to hair follicle and maintain good health in hairs.

Hope, I answered your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor