Does Cosmelite cream help treat blackheads on the face?
Remedy for blackheads
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr. kakkar(Dermatologist). I have noted your concern.
Cosmelite is a prescription medication for treatment of Melanoma/ pigmentation. It should not be used for blackheads. For blackheads I suggest you to use either tretinoin 0.025% cream or adapalene 0.1% gel once every night, however, you cannot use salicylic acid based products along with these. Instead use a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil cleansing lotion for face wash.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body