Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Have urine infection and semen test showed low motility. Can I impregnate my wife?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
My age is 32 I have one baby he is 7 years old I want to try second one last two years but I can't success I examin my semen there low motility it 5percent doc told me you have urine infection and you want baby go for ivf but I don't want I v f treatment it's possible to improve sperme motility ?
Posted Wed, 16 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Low motility suggests that you may have VARICOCELE. This can be confirmed by examination of your scrotum by the doctor.
If present, a minor surgical procedure can be performed to improve motility.
If you can upload your semen analysis report, i can help better.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor