Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: hello i have a big problem . I have a very small dick. Infact i feel It has not grown at all since i was a kid. Im 24 now. Very ashamed of even talking about it, ashamed to even try to have sex .what type of doctor do i need to consult? another thing is that I do not use my hand at all while masturbating cuz it is too small. I do it by using my thighs. Im in serious problem . please help me. do i need to see a urologist? if not which doctor do I need to consult? will Penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it? the size is just like a new born baby. I know the size do not matter but mine is worst that that.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

The condition you have is called Micropenis.

Both Urologist and an Endocrinologist must attend this condition. I would consider an integrated approach by both the specialist could help to arrive at a management plan.

The commonest cause for Micropenis is hormonal deficiency especially of Androgens (Testosterone) before birth. Such conditions should be attended well in childhood to achieve some results via administering exogenous hormone.

Penis enlargement in an Adult is a difficult task and surgical methods alone can provide some hope. An Urologist can plan on what surgery suits well based on the type of the defect involved.

Do visit both Endocrinologist and an Urologist to assess your condition and plan on management.

Penomet penis enlarger you mentioned above may not be of much help. The success with such tools is very limited and depends on the type of defect and size of penis.

Hope I answered your query.

Please do let me know if there are any other concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 46 minutes later
Will the problem be solved doctor? Will I be able to make my wife pregnant
It surely not micro penis. Its slightly bigger than that
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

If you do not have Micropenis (less than 4 inches during erection) and able to perform sexual intercourse there would be no problem in the fertility provided the sperm count and other parameters in the semen are normal.

The elongation of the penis is a difficult or near impossible task. There are some techniques, surgical or with tools like the Penomet pump where the success is very less.

You can take a second opinion from the specialist I mentioned in my previous posts.

Wish you good luck.