Have red cuts on foreskin and bleeding while masturbation. Any permanent solution?

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 24 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Question: Red cuts on foreskin, pain on stretching skin, bleeding on masturbation. Applying olive oil
Hi, I have issue with penis forskin. It is approx 1 week old case. There is cracks ( red cut marks) on the forskin of penis. When I stretch the skin or pull it then it gives much pain and crack (cuts) appears. I have try to use oil etc but no benefits. I am also using oil which heal the wound and in a week when I feel that there is no pain or cut and when again I stretch the forskin it happens again. Once, after musterbate, I got bleeding from it. If it healed at one place, then next time it happen in other place of forskin.Some time only one small cut and some time it may be 3-4 small cut. So, I am not getting permanent solution.
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear sir,

I shall be interested to know whether you are a diabetic or not. I shall also be keen to know whether you have reddish coloration on the glans and whether there is any itching on the glans.

You should see urologist for the further treatment, but you can start yourself on clotrimazole cream local application twice daily, for one week. You should pull the skin back; wash the whole area thoroughly with water and then dry it by dabbing with soft towel. Apply the cream thoroughly on the glans and pull the skin back and forth twice so that cream get applied on the inside skin. Subsequently apply cream on the outside too.
Hoping to hear from you in weeks time.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan
Follow up: Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear Doctor,
Thanks for the advice.Well to bring to your kind information iam not diabetic and my issue is with the outer part thats the topical skin.It all started as dry skin which was peeling and as usual i clean the inner part every time i have my shower or urinate.i started getting irritation later could see straight cuts over the skin as it is stretched.It was one or two in number so i neglected and used oil as the applicator thinking it to be a dry skin and then with Silverex A cream it used to dry up but i have an habit of cleaning every time i go to the loo i pull back the foreskin and then to clean but very soon i can see this fishers or cracks in number all over my skin right from the opening to a inch which is painful and irritating.kindly advice
Dear sir,

Thanks for the detailed history. Just start applying the clotrimazole cream as explained and get back to me after 1 week. After 1 week I shall start you on another cream to repair the cracks.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel
Follow up: Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later
Dear Doctor,
Thanks for the advice.Will do as advice by you and get back later.
XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 6 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

All the best.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel