Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have lump on the side of penis extending down to scrotum. It drains pus. Is it a cyst?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
There is a lump on the side of my penis that is not attached to anything, but extends around under and down into the scrotum, It is draining pus but I just want to make sure it's a cyst?
Posted Thu, 1 Nov 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
If it drains pus, it is an abscess or infected cyst and not simple cyst anymore.
Kindly take medical advice asap.
You need antibiotics and may be drainage with or without urinary diversion.

Get well soon.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor