Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the reason?
Thank you for posting your query.
I understand your concerns that 3 embryos were transferred after IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and they did not implant. I am sorry about that.
IVF has a success rate of around 50 %. Implantation failure is one of main causes where IVF does not succeed.
You have provided me with good information. However, I request you to tell me in detail about l 5 injury. I don't think it should really affect your chance of implantation.
You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. Please upload the l 5 injury reports that your doctor has given you and also all relevant reports.
I believe there is good chance of your wife conceiving.
Awaiting your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?