Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Have intramural fibroids. Which is the best hospital and doctor to consult?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
My Mother aged 49 is suffering from Intramural Fibroids, i would like to know which is best hospital and Doctor with whom i can consult this for
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 22 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
There are many good hospitals in BANGALORE and you may go to any of these hospitals.Although there is long list but I will mention few of them
you can go to any of the hospital and go to the gyne department as all the consultants attached with them are quallified and renowned.
Since the surgical procedure involved,for your mother,is a normal procedure,you can opt for any consultant in these hospitals.

In case you have some additional query,you can write to me.
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor