Have digestion and gastric problem, feeling uncomfortable. How to cure this?

Dr. Himanshu Pandey

Posted on Fri, 1 Feb 2013 in General Health
Question: I have Disation problem,little gastric also,I am not feeling comfortable
Pls suggest.
Answered by Dr. Himanshu Pandey 3 hours later
Hi ! Welcome and thanks for asking !

The cause of digestive upset are many, bacterial infection, intestinal ulcer, liver disease, poor diet or diet XXXXXXX in fat and meat protein. The things you can do to change problem are take less stress (very important), include more vegetables in your diet. Say no to fried or fatty food or once or twice in a week, do not drink artificial flavor drinks, and avoid tea. Include bioactive curd in your diet.

Liver function test is needed to see liver is functioning right or not. Do consult a physician and ask for appetite stimulator syrup, which also increase your diet. Take care and be healthy and if you have question do ask me.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Himanshu Pandey 1 hour later
Thank you for quick answer Sir,

And one more is when ever i met my wife, next day i feel like stomach filling with gas
oftenly gas will come from mouth.

can you suggest why it's happening and how to avoid it.
Answered by Dr. Himanshu Pandey 54 minutes later
Thanks for reply!

It is expected in times of stress. You will benefit from the antacids.

Hope this answers your query. Do let me know if you have more concerns.