Have brown spots on skin. Suggest some cream and diet plans

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Question: i have brown spots on my skin
have a sales job, even though have my car but still exposure to sun is there
Please suggest a good sun block, some cream etc to reduce spots
any changes in diet reqd?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

I would like to have a look at the lesion to be sure that it is due to the sunburn and not any kind of infections.

Please do attach an image of the lesions (brown spots) here, I shall have a look and advice you specifically. Till then you can use SUNCROSS SPF 30 sun screen. It is effective for most.

Also please do provide information likel :

Since when did you notice the spots ?
How big are the spots ?
Are they specifically on the sunlit areas ?
Do you experience any itching, redness or colour change in the spots ?
Have you been applying any medications.If yes, then please do share the name and its effects on the lesions.

Waiting for your response,