Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have anal bumps. Should I be concerned?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 2218 Questions
Hi im XXXXXXX andci have anal bumps should I be concerned
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possible hemorrhoids,consult proctologist... Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your medical concerns carefully and would say it might be because of hemorrhoids. It is not a serious problem, but need to take proper measures. However, other local problems should be excluded like polyps. Therefore, I suggest to consult a proctologist (doctor/surgeon taking care of anal problems). Meanwhile, I suggest to - avoid constipation - avoid severe straining while passing the motion - eat more fiber - drink more water - avoid anal sex - take good anal hygiene - if no improvement, can take OTC cream for external hemorrhoids Hope it answered to your inquiries! If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me again at the next follow up. Dr.Klerida
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor