Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Has migraines, severe one sided headaches, eyes are blurred. What should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 504 Questions
Dear Doctor, My brother age is 40, he has migraines problem. He is getting oneside severe headache and during migraine his eyes are blurred. During diagnosis there is no issue found. Cant guess when(time/reason) he will be getting migrain. Please give your suggestion
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shiva Kumar R 21 hours later

Thanks for query

From the details given it looks to me like you are suffering from chronic migraine. However there are no details about the frequency of migraine attacks, medications prescribed in the past and triggers for these attacks. I would also like to know if there is any history of overuse of pain medications.

Please provide me these basic details about your brother so that I will be able guide you better and take this discussion further.


Dr Shiva Kumar R
Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor