Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected intercourse. Feeling nausea and missing periods. Possibility of pregnancy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 689 Questions
Hello Doctor,
I have been cuddling and rubbing my boyfriend's penis on my pussy and just let it go a bit inside but no blood came and i am still a virgin i didnt break the thing that makes me not a virgin. My period did not come yet its 2 weeks late and I'm feeling naussea all the time. Is there a possibility that i am pregnant?
Posted Sat, 15 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 25 minutes later
Hello there.

Thanks for writing.

Yes, there is a possibility.

The extent of penetration does not make a difference.

Even little of penetration with secretions coming out through the penis may have risk of pregnancy.

It is not a rule that breaking of hymen will produce bleeding. So you should not judge the penetration based on the bleeding.

If you are 2 weeks late with history of sexual contact, it is a must that you test for pregnancy.
You can do a home urine test with fresh morning urine sample.

Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Had unprotected intercourse. Feeling nausea and missing periods. Possibility of pregnancy? 23 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

I have taken the urine test and it showed negative that i am not pregnant. Can that test be not accurate?

And can i loose my virginity with a guy inserting approx 1 cm of his penis into me? Plus he removed his penis before the sperm coming out.
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 5 hours later
Hello there.

Thanks for writing back.

If your urine test is negative till now then you may not be pregnant. This is because it would have been positive by now provided you did not test too early and your cycles are regular.

Yes it is possible that your hymen would have been pierced slightly as you cannot approximate the depth of penetration. Also the hymen is located just at the vaginal opening.

You need to consult a gynecologist if you want to be sure about the hymen being intact.
Delay in your periods could be due to hormonal disorders, stress, anxiety and infections.
Your gynecologist would prescribe you appropriate medication to induce periods after proper physical examination and tests.

I hope I have answered your query.

Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor