Good day Doctor. I have a running nose, sneezing and
Hello and welcome,
It could be an allergy or sensitivity to something in your environment, although a fever is not usually part of that.
Is there something new in your home (pets? more dust? mold?) or place of work (mold, dust, chemicals)?
You can try an over the counter antihistamine such as Zyrtec (generic is cetirizine) or Allegra or Claritin. You can also take a nasal steroid for your runny nose.
If these aren't working adequately, I recommend going in to see your primary care doctor, or go directly to see an allergist.
An infection, such as due to an upper respiratory virus, can cause these symptoms, but it would be unlikely for it to continue for a month with no change.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis