Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Gentile organ, ball bag, penis shrunk. Medication and reason?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
please can u kindly keep private n confidential the problem i have is that my entire gentile area/organ as shrunk in size my ball bag as gone to a size of a child as well as my pensi been to a urologist for a ultra sound n everything internal/inside my gentile area/organ is 100% normal/healthy

hw can i gt my entire gentile area/organ on the outside to come back to its original size so that the ball bag looks normal outside as well as the pensi going back to normal size when nt eracted (hardon)

was searching the web n i came across the following oil to apply all over my gentile area/organ external on the entire ball bag n pensi please kindly advise if this will work or am i wasting my time n money

kindly advise what will work n how long it will take to go back to normal on the outside as the inside is 100% normal/healthy

is it true that masturbating can cause the above mentioned problem

here is the oil i found


For Men Only
External Use

Processed by the XXXXXXX Traditional way with Ancient Herbs.


1. Big, Long, Stiff, Strong.
2. Long lasting.
3. Increase pleasure in sexual intercourse.
4. Strengthen penis.
5. Recover elasticity of urinary tract and seminal tract.
6. Smoother seminal ejaculation.

Use regularly every morning and night after showering
Castor Oil :09 g
Leech Fat :06 g
Anguilla Mauritana :06 g
Essence Of Leech :05 g
Kaemferia Galanga :04 g
TOTAL 30 ml

thank u for ur time n effort look forward to ur expect advise n cure so that i can start the process of gting my enter gentile area /organ to it original size n shape as the shape of the testiculs outside is a ood shape can forward u pics of the area if u require bt without my face

Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear ,

Thanks for your query,

From the description of yours, it appears that you are having atrophic testes.

Unfortunately there is very little that can be done to reverse this condition.

However, you can still start taking some precautions.
1. Wear loose cotton underwears
2. No jeans to be worn
3. No underwear to be worn while sleeping
4. Avoid hot water bath; use likewarm water only
5. Plenty of fruits and vegetables

In the meantime, kindly get FSH, LH and serum testosterone levels done.

The massage oil that you have specified is not approved by the FDA. There are no controlled trials that explains the benefits and side effects of it.

Hope my answer is both informative and useful. Should you have more concerns, I will be available for follow ups.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Gentile organ, ball bag, penis shrunk. Medication and reason? 19 hours later


please can u kindly advise then why at times r my entire gentile area/organ on the outside 100% normal LOOKING N SIZE WISE

can u advise me some good n effective herbs/oils/medication which can sort this problem of mine out n can kindly U KINDLY LOOK AT THE THREE LINKS BELOW


Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Good to hear from again.

Thanks for the links and I went through them.

Is the size of only the penis is normal or also of the testis along with penis. If the size of the testis is normal then they are just pulled up testis and you should not worry.

If the later scenario is true then you should try taking Cialis and let us know the result.

However, if the former scenario is true then you can try using the leech oil and see the response after 6 weeks.

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you a good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Gentile organ, ball bag, penis shrunk. Medication and reason? 2 hours later

thanks again for ur reply can u please advise me on the herb as i will be smoking the herb will this herb help me how long after using the herb for smoking should i start seeing results

the pensi n testis through out the day goes small decreases in size n some times the pensi n testis r of normal size could it be hormonal imbalance

u said FSH, LH and serum testosterone levels done what r the full names of these medications n will these medication put my gentile area/organ on the outside back to normal

forget to tell u that when i went to the urologist consultant who examined the entire external area of my gentile area he said inside the scorum(ball bag in the center of the two testis right n left there is a layer of fat which as caused my ball bag to be rough n hard )
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 44 minutes later

Thank for your query.

Your description does not seem like a serious problem. Hormonal imbalance doesn't appear to be your problem. I would suggest you to just take cialis and see the results. You may get cialis prescribed to you by your primary physician.

Get the FSH, LH and testosterone levels tested using blood samples (blood test).

I don't suggest you to smoke this herb; it can actually lead to worsening of the condition.

This pad of fat between the testis is found in all individuals; but yes, you may be having excess of it.

Hope I have answered your queries adequately.

Wish you good health.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor