Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move foreskin back. Is it normal?
I am Dr. Chobufo Ditah, a general physician and I will be helping you with this worry today.I am very happy having this opportunity to talk with you about this health problem.
If the foreskin is attached to both the upper and lower surface of the glands, then it will greatly limit the movement of the foreskin and more so during erection. As movement is restricted, the pull at these attachment points will cause you to feel pain. This can be disturbing for your sexual life. This is not very common but a possibility.
What am I proposing to you?....The best and easiest way out of this is to consider the option of circumcision. This is a relatively risk free procedure with minimal complications. It can be done under local anesthesia as an out patient procedure. Healing often takes about a week and all is fine. The only problem here is that it may be a culturally sensitive issue, though medically advised because it reduces the risk of contracting STDs. If you are culturally concerned about this, then the next best option may be to do a minor surgical procedure to liberate one of the points of attachments to enhance free mobility of the foreskin and reduce the pains you feel during erections.
I hope this helps. I will suggest you XXXXXXX and discuss this possibility with your urologist if you so desire the above options.
I wish you good health. Feel free to contact me if you want more information or have some more worries concerning this problem or the proposed solution.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Foreskin moves back how came in normal
- My penis foreskin never goes back
- Redness on penis when pulling foreskin back cause
- Purple penis when foreskined pull back
- Lightheadedness when pulling foreskin back
- Foreskin sticks when pulling back
- Penis hurts when foreskin is pulled back cause of concern
- Penis redness and cant pull back foreskin
- Foreskin swollen and painful to pull back
- How to slip penis foreskin back
- Feel constipated. Noticed white thread like strings in stools. Have...
- Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried...
- Had attached fitness score report. What are the findings?
- Have raised platelet. Prescribed thyroxine for under active thyroid....
- Hba1c-5.2, Fasting blood sugar test-70 and Mean Glucose EBT-103....
- Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move...
- Getting throbbing pain in arm moving down to elbow and wrist. Had no...
- Have swollen gums. Had endonitis work on root canal. Is this due to...
- Have swollen lymph in jaw. Prescribed zithromax. Is that enough?
- On trivolib, jauvia and Diamicronmr. Fasting sugar 180 to 230. How to...