Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Fell down. Now having chronic back pain. Which medicine should I take for cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3637 Questions
Hello, I am XXXXXX I have chronic back pain and I shattered my left heel 2 years ago. my back and foot now have major pain. walking, sitting,sleeping A friend gave some weed. I get Tramadol online, 180 pills a month. They don't work really. with weed I can move with 40% pain relief. I live in Montrose, Co 0000 Any Doctors in my area? new patient. I'll pay in cash. No health ins. Pain started, when I fell off a 2 story house. Heel and Back pain. I can't live the house by myself. Can't drive a stick shift anymore. I haven't worked in over 23 months. I do have a trust. Can you please help me??a doctor that writing weed scripts in Montrose, co
Wed, 15 May 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Marijuana is rarely given as a prescription drug. Pain management specialist is the one who may sometimes if all other painkillers have failed can advice such treatment.

You may have to ask for such specialist in a referral hospital.

You will have to undergo an integrated approach by a Psychiatrist and a pain management specialist to get relief from such pain through weed.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor