Feeling weakness in arm, shoulder, trouble in walking and tingling sensation in leg. What to do?
Welcome to healthcare magic
I need few more details. What was the nature of brain injury? Did you fell unconscious or had some fracture of skull bone or had seizures?
What were the CT/MR brain imaging findings then? How many months after the injury, these symptoms started?
These symptoms are related to your head injury due to severe head injury these sort of chronic tingling (paresthesia), tremors are well known with or without weakness. These are due to nerve fiber disruptions.
You can consult your neurologist. There are medications to decrease these tremors and paresthesias. He/she will review the case and guide you appropriately.
Dr. Neeraj Baheti
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frozen shoulder hand tingling sensation
- Tingling sensation in arms and legs after taking percoset reason
- Bug bite on arm tingling sensation
- Tingling sensation in back arms head
- Arms heavy tingling sensation clonidine
- Tingling sensation in arm
- Burning tingling sensation on shoulder blade
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Warm tingling sensation in leg
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms