Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Feeling flushed and dizziness. EKG done. Suspected for svt arrhythmias. What are the findings?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10407 Questions
I have been having short of dizzyness feeling flushed and weak for the last seven day I went to see my family doctor today to get a ekg scan I felt like I was getting a svt arythmia even though I got a ablation eight months ago I am once again feeling sick and it is worse with exertion I work a very physical job and I have been having a problem performing my job since the arythmias started one year ago I am waiting to see a heart rythum speacialist next week attached is the ekg I got today no doctor in the office was able to read it there was no cardiologist available still waiting for my doctor to call back on blood work if you can read this ekg .
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the images attached. The report shows an abnormal T- wave which is suggestive of ischemic changes in the anterior wall of the heart. You need to have further investigations which include:-

‎1. Holter monitor
2. Echocardiography
3. Tread mill test
4. Angiography
You need to consult your cardiologist for appropriate investigations and further treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor