Feeling dizzy. Is it brain tumor?
Thanks for the query.
I hope my answers as an expert Neurologist (who specializes in brain) can come as an assurance to you and leave the anxiety and stop worrying about brain tumor.
Regarding the dizziness I feel you are suffering from Benign positional paroxysmal vertigo. A simple bed side test can diagnose and treat your problem. Brain tumors does not cause dizziness. They cause more of headache, vomiting, seizures and weakness while moving.
I am sorry you are dealing with this frustrating concern and I hope you can find yourself in better health soon with the help of your vertigo specialist. You need to also see ENT doctor to rule out problems in your external ear. Both medications and exercises work well for this kind of problems.
I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them, else please accept my answer.
Dr Shiva Kumar R
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling dizzy is it brain tumor
- Brain tumor headaches feel like
- Brain tumors feel like concussions
- Brain tumor symptoms dizziness
- Do brain tumors cause dizziness
- Brain tumore heart palpitations dizzy
- Periodic dizziness and brain tumors
- Dizziness off balance brain tumor
- Brain tumor head feels bruised
- Dizziness and brain tumor