Fall on buttocks. Suffering from back pain. Diagnosed with si joint dysfunction. Is this due to muscle pain?
Thanks for the query.
I would be able to understand the problem and comment better if you can provide the following information:
1. When is the back pain worse - morning / afternoon / night?
2. Do you get any stiffness?
3. Do you get alternating buttock pain?
4. Have you been tested for HLA b27? If yes, what was the report?
I would also like to view the MRI report in detail. You have an option to upload the reports on this page. Make use of if to post the report to me.
After receiving the aforementioned information and the MRI report I will be able to answers your query.
Awaiting your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain post falls
- Back pain after a fall
- Back pain that radiated to buttocks
- Lower back pain si joint mucus in stool
- Does glipizide cause back pain or muscle pain
- Landed on buttocks back pain
- Back pain muscle pain
- Back pain and itching in buttocks
- Have back pain feels like muscle pain cure
- Back pain muscle pain numbness tingling burning sensation why