Experiencing testicular pain, no lumps, fluctuating, discomfort when standing. What could be wrong?
Thanks for posting your query.
As I believe that more information can help a physician arrive at an accurate diagnosis, I request you to answer the following questions:
1] What is the severity of the pain? Is it associated with any other symptoms apart from substernal discomfort?
2] Do you suffer from any urinary problems like frequency, burning, pus in urine, blood in urine or straining ?
3] Are there any generalised symptoms like fever, or malaise?
4] Have you had any similar episode in the past?
5] Are there any laboratory or radiology investigations available?
Awaiting your reply.
Get Well Soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is treatment for testicular pain
- Testicular pain when breathing deeply
- Testicular pain when doing meth
- Testicular pain when sleeping
- Testicular pain when pooping
- Testicular pain no lump in testicles help
- Left testicular pain when pooping
- Testicular pain when laughing
- Testicular pain when needing to poo
- What could be causing sharp testicular pain