How can pain and stone in the ureter be treated?
Most likely stone has impacted in lower end of ureter .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you have 6 mm size stone in your ureter causing pain and hematuria .
Looking at the fact that you have pain on standing and trying to urinate is an indication that the stone has passed down either at the lower end of ureter .
and may pass down in badder at any moment .
Ensure to drink ore water so as to pass urine ..
Take pain killer like Diclofenac and Drotin twice daily along with Tomsulosin once daily .
This will help to pass out the stone freely without pain . .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?