Episode of BPPV three days ago. The ENT doctor did
It may be side effects of tab. Thyronorm. require confirmation.
I can understand your concern. As per your history, I don't think that symptoms like bloating, heartburn, excessive sweating, weakness may not be due to BPPV.
Excessive sweating, weakness, bloating may be side effects of Tab. thyronorm. What is the recent TSH level? Do you have other symptoms like disturbed sleep, fatigueness, palpitations, anxiety, disturbed bowel pattern? Kindly follow up with detailed history before ruling out other conditions. In this case you have to adjust dose after endocrinologist consultation.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you.
Dr. Shyam Kale
General and Family physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?