Eating less but feel full stomach. Is it due to gas?

Dr. Nitin Rao

Gastroenterologist, Surgical

Posted on Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: hi doctor, im eating less still im feeling my stomach is full. is it because of gas? please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Investigate Detailed Answer: Hello Mr XXXXXXX What would be your age and weight? The symptoms you are having could be because of various conditions and would suggest you to see a general physician first to examine you and then advise you the appropriate investigations as required. The tests could include Ultrasound abdomen and endoscopy. Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Nitin Rao 31 hours later
thank you doctor for your reply. my age is 29 and weight is around 72km. I'll definitely consult doctor...
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 10 hours later
Brief Answer: sure Detailed Answer: I am sure your physician will sort out your problem. Take care