On medicines for RA, has frequent bowel movement on stopping Lefno, weight loss. Advise?

Hello Doctor, Myself Rajesh and I am posting this query on behalf of my mother in-law who is 62yrs of age suffering from rheumatoid arthritis over 12 years. She is continuing medicines since then. Recently (about 2 months) she is experiencing with stomach upset (burning and gastric) and leads to frequent bowel movement (3 to 4 times a day). This has caused loosing weight and restriction with intake of food (non spicy and oil). The medicine consumed Lefno 20mg (10mg x 1 - 0 - 1) HCQS 200mg Zempred 4mg (currently this has been asked to stop by the Rheumatology doctor) Supracal ( calcium ) Nuril 5mg (for blood pressure) RISOFOS 35mg (Weekly 1 tab) If she stops taking Lefno then she does have Diarrhoea and the same get arrested. Also the Nexpro 10mg reduces the burning and gastric sensation in stomach. How to control the Diarrhoea when having lefno and recover the weight loss due to high Diarrhoea Kindly advice Best regards, Rajesh
Wed, 17 Apr 2019