Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Done with diabetes and TSH test.Suggestion?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1562 Questions
Hi Doctor,

I'm writing this email for my mom. Today i have taken her to diagnostic center for checking Diabetes and TSH. here are her readings
Fasting Plasma Glucose - 231
Post Lunch Plasma Glucose - 331
TSH - 10.14

Please help me selecting a good doctor for her at hyderabad.
Posted Sat, 6 Jul 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 18 hours later
Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

The values in the report are high. For both conditions you can go to an XXXXXXX medicine specialist to start with. The super-specialists that can referred are diabetologist for high plasma glucose levels and endocrinologist or thyroid specialists for high TSH.

You can search for doctors in your area from following link
or our customer care team will be happy to assist you with the search.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee Punj
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Diabetologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor