Done semen analysis. Suggested to take oligocare. Is this an infection?
Thanks for the query.
The semen analysis report mentioned in the query is essentially normal and does not indicate any infection.
You don't need to worry about the pus cells in your semen. And nothing needs to be done. The semen quality is good enough to conceive your partner.
Stay reassured and there is no need to take any medicines.
Hope this answers your query. Do accept the answer if you do not have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Semen analysis showed 18 millionml meaning suggest
- Semen analysis report what is the problem suggested treatment
- Semen analysis shows oligospermia with infection meaning treatment
- Done semen analysis is it a sign of infection
- Suggest me on my semen analysis report
- Done semen analysis prescribed oligocare will sperm count improve
- Semen analysis done what does the report suggest any infection
- Done semen analysis suggested medication and diet
- Low sperm count done semen analysis suggestion
- Done semen analysis how to treat infection