Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Does small pink patch penis skin be an indication of yeast infection?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 2609 Questions
hey, my skin on my penis head has a small pink/white area shaped the size of a dime. I have a picture if I can send it to you. I suspect it to be either a male yeast infection or some sort of transmitted skin infection. Can you help? its directly in the middle, if you need a better pic i can take one.
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Picture not clear Detailed Answer: Hi I have seen the attached picture. I suspect that you have developed a genital wart. To be really sure, I would like to see better picture of the skin lesion. Also please tell since when do you have this lesion? Do you have any associated pain, itching or discomfort? I am sure I will be able to help you more once you follow up with the pictures. Dr Geetika Paul
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Does small pink patch penis skin be an indication of yeast infection? 23 hours later
Hey, I've attached a new picture. If you look in the middle of the penis head you can see a slight discoloration of white. I have had it for approximately a year, I've barely had discomfort maybe like two or three times a small tingle. More than anything the skin condition bothers me. I have no discharge. I noticed I got these skin conditions after having unprotected sex. The next day it hurt when I pee so I drank a ton of cranberry juice and it went away after a day or so. I do drink beer & I do smoke marijuana.
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Meatal wart Detailed Answer: Hi again Hey I have had a look at the attached picture. I am sorry to say but it looks like you have developed a meatal wart. These are basically extremely slow growing lesions. This is the reason why it is persistent since a year and is slowly increasing in size. This surely requires urgent treatment before it grows more in size. I would advise you to see a nearby dermatologist soon,. We do have wart paints for home application but owing to the site of the wart, home treatment for the same is not really advocated. Dr Geetika Paul
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor